MIXED CROP AND LIVESTOCK FARM WORKERS perform routine tasks in crop cultivation and animal production.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 5
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- patrolling, inspecting and reporting on the condition of crops and livestock
- operating farm machines to cultivate, plant, fertilise, spray and harvest field crops
- maintaining and repairing buildings, machines, fences, plant and water systems
- loading and unloading seed grain, fertilisers and livestock feed, and loading field crops into transporters for marketing
- irrigating land for crop growth
- providing livestock with feed and water
- assisting with maintaining the health and welfare of livestock
- mustering and droving livestock to milking and shearing sheds and between paddocks to ensure sufficient feed is available
Occupation in this group:
841611 MIXED CROP AND LIVESTOCK FARM WORKER
Alternative Title: General Farm Hand
Performs routine tasks in crop cultivation and animal production.
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services