MOTOR VEHICLE AND VEHICLE PARTS SALESPERSONS sell motor vehicles, boats, caravans, earthmoving equipment, vehicle accessories and parts in retail and wholesale establishments.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 4
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- determining customer requirements and advising on product range, price, delivery, warranties and product use and care
- showing vehicles to customers and test driving vehicles with customers
- selling motor vehicles and vehicle products such as parts, tyres, lubricating oils, batteries, car stereos and alarms
- taking sales orders and preparing contracts of sale
- receiving orders for parts
- determining part sizes and details such as vehicle make, model, manufacturer and year
- searching lists of parts to identify part numbers, price and availability
Occupations in this group:
（1）621311 MOTOR VEHICLE OR CARAVAN SALESPERSON
Alternative Title: Motor Vehicle Salesperson
Sells new and used motor cars, motor cycles, trucks, boats, caravans and earthmoving equipment in a retail or wholesale establishment.
Specialisation: Fleet Salesperson
（2）621312 MOTOR VEHICLE PARTS INTERPRETER / AUTOMOTIVE PARTS SALESPERSON
Alternative Title: Automotive Parts Interpreter
Sells motor vehicle accessories and parts in a retail or wholesale establishment.
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services