OTHER EDUCATION MANAGERS plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate educational policy, and provide advice and educational and administrative support to staff and students in educational institutions.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 1
In Australia and New Zealand, the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- A level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification
- At least five years of relevant experience.
In some instances relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- coordinating the educational, administrative and financial affairs of an educational institution or department within the institution
- researching, developing, implementing, reviewing and evaluating educational and administrative policy
- liaising between educational institutions, parents and the wider community
- providing advice on policy and procedures to staff and students
- consulting with academic and administrative staff to coordinate educational programs
- identifying and addressing present and future needs for student and staff development
- researching educational systems and monitoring and evaluating new developments
- researching and reporting on students’ needs arising from curriculum implementation
- developing and delivering training programs for teachers
Occupations in this group:
（1）134411 FACULTY HEAD
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the educational and administrative aspects of a department, faculty or school within a university or other tertiary education institution.
Specialisations: Dean (University)、Head Teacher (TAFE)
（2）134412 REGIONAL EDUCATION MANAGER
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates educational approaches and policy, and curriculum resources and development for preschool, primary, middle or intermediate school, secondary, TAFE or polytechnic teachers and administrators.
Specialisation: School Administrator
（3）134499 EDUCATION MANAGERS NEC
This occupation group covers Education Managers not elsewhere classified.
Occupations in this group include: Polytechnic Registrar、Project Coordinator (Education)、TAFE Registrar、University Registrar
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services