PHOTOGRAPHIC DEVELOPERS AND PRINTERS edit and adjust digital images, develop photographic film, and print photographic images from digital media, negatives and positives using computer software, fully automatic equipment and by separate processes.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 4
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- cropping images and adjusting colour, brightness and contrast
- preparing exposed film for different processing batches in dark rooms and dark chambers
- adjusting settings and running automatic developing equipment
- inspecting prints and adjusting settings on print-making equipment to produce required number, size and type of prints
- scanning images onto electronic media
- checking and replenishing chemicals and water supply for chemical and water baths required to produce negative and positive prints
- monitoring and testing photographic processing and printing equipment, and maintaining operational standards
- may prepare chemical solutions for different techniques and effects
- may develop black and white images by separate processes and operate enlargers
- may develop motion picture film
Occupation in this group:
711411 PHOTOGRAPHIC DEVELOPER AND PRINTER
Edits and adjusts digital images, develops photographic film, and prints photographic images from digital media, negatives and positives using computer software, fully automatic equipment and by separate processes.
Specialisations: Copy Camera Operator、Dark Room Attendant、Digital Photographic Printer、Film Process Operator、Minilab Operator、Photographic Enlarger Operator、Slide Developer
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services