RECEPTIONISTS receive and welcome visitors, patients, guests and clients, and respond to inquiries and requests.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 4
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- greeting and welcoming visitors, and directing them to the appropriate person
- arranging and recording details of appointments
- answering inquiries and providing information on the goods, services and activities of the organisation
- answering, connecting and transferring telephone calls
- receiving and resolving complaints from clients and the public
- receiving and distributing correspondence, facsimile messages and deliveries
- maintaining the reception area
- advising on and arranging reservations and accommodation
- may perform other clerical tasks such as word processing, data entry, filing, mail despatch and photocopying
Occupations in this group:
（1）542111 RECEPTIONIST (GENERAL)
Greets clients and visitors, and responds to personal, telephone, email and written inquiries and requests.
（2）542112 ADMISSIONS CLERK
Alternative Title: Hospital Ward Clerk
Records and processes information required for the admission and discharge of hospital patients and responds to telephone inquiries.
（3）542113 HOTEL OR MOTEL RECEPTIONIST
Greets and checks in guests, and looks after their needs on arrival and during their stay in a hotel or motel.
（4）542114 MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST
Greets patients and other clients in a health facility, such as a clinic, practice, centre or surgery, and responds to personal, telephone and written inquiries and requests.
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services