SOCIAL PROFESSIONALS research and study human behaviour, society and institutions from current and historical perspectives, and verbally render spoken statements, and transcribe text and recorded spoken material from one language into another.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 1
In Australia and New Zealand, the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
A level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- assembling historical data by consulting sources of information such as historical indexes and catalogues, archives, court records, diaries, newspaper files and other materials
- organising, authenticating, evaluating and interpreting historical, political, sociological, archaeological, anthropological and linguistic data
- undertaking historical and cultural research into human activity, and preparing and presenting research findings
- providing simultaneous and consecutive verbal or signed renditions of speeches into another language
- rendering the meaning and feeling of what is said and signed into another language in the appropriate register and style in a range of settings such as courts, hospitals, schools, workplaces and conferences
- studying original texts and transcripts of recorded spoken material to comprehend subject matter and translating them into another language
- rendering the meaning and feeling of written material, such as literary, legal, technical and scientific texts, into another language in the appropriate register and style, so that it will read as an original piece rather than as a translation
Occupations in this group:
Researches the history of human activity and prepares accounts of findings.
Specialisations: Art Historian、Cultural Historian、Economic Historian、Geographical Historian
Transfers a spoken or signed language into another spoken or signed language, usually within a limited time frame in the presence of the participants requiring the translation.
Specialisation: Kai Whakaruruhau(Advisor)(NZ)
Transfers a source text from one language into another, usually within an extended time frame to allow for corrections and modifications and without the presence of the participants requiring the translation.
Studies human activity in the past, primarily through the recovery and analysis of the material culture and environmental data left behind, which includes artifacts, architecture, biofacts and cultural landscapes (the archaeological record).
（5）272499 SOCIAL PROFESSIONALS NEC
This occupation group covers Social Professionals not elsewhere classified.
Occupations in this group include: Anthropologist、Criminologist、Geographer、Heritage Consultant、Linguist、Parole Board Member、Political Scientist、Sociologist、Transport Analyst
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services