TRUCK DRIVERS drive heavy trucks, removal vans, tankers and tow trucks to transport bulky goods and liquids.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 4
In Australia the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing is required.
- manoeuvring vehicles into position for loading and unloading
- loading and unloading vehicles using lifting and tipping devices
- observing safety requirements when loading and unloading vehicles
- making regular quality checks of vehicles to ensure they can be driven safely
- estimating weights to comply with load limitations and ensuring safe distribution of weight
- ensuring goods are stowed and securely covered to prevent loss and damage
- verifying loading documents, checking condition of goods and obtaining certification of deliveries
Occupations in this group:
（1）733111 TRUCK DRIVER (GENERAL)
Drives a heavy truck, requiring a specially endorsed class of licence, to transport bulky goods. Registration or licensing is required.
Specialisations: Cement Mixer Driver、Compactor Driver (Rubbish Collection)、Haulpak Driver、Kaitaraiwa Taraka (NZ)、Livestock Haulier、Logging Truck Driver、Road Train Driver、Tilt Tray Driver
（2）733112 AIRCRAFT REFUELLER
Drives a tanker truck filled with aviation fuel to waiting aircraft, attaches a fuel hose to aircraft fuel tank and fills it with fuel. Registration or licensing is required.
Specialisation: Ground Crewman Aircraft Support (Army)
（3）733113 FURNITURE REMOVALIST
Drives a removal van or truck to move household and office furniture and equipment between locations. Registration or licensing is required.
Specialisations: Office Mover
（3）733114 TANKER DRIVER
Drives a tanker truck, requiring a specially endorsed class of licence, to transport bulk liquids. Registration or licensing is required.
Specialisations: Milk Tanker Driver、Petrol Tanker Driver、Water Tanker Driver
（4）733115 TOW TRUCK DRIVER
Drives a tow truck, requiring a specially endorsed class of licence, to transport broken-down motor vehicles. Registration or licensing is required.
Specialisation: Mechanic Recovery (Army)
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services