ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS AND SALES MANAGERS plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate advertising, public relations, sales and marketing activities within organisations.
Indicative Skill Level
ANZSCO Skill Level: 1
In Australia and New Zealand, the majority of occupations in this unit group have:
- A level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification.
- At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- directing the development and implementation of sales strategies and setting sales targets in order to maximise an organisation’s sales and customer loyalty
- directing the development and implementation of strategies to promote an organisation’s goods and services to as many people as possible
- directing the development and implementation of strategies to generate increased consumption of an organisation’s goods and services through the creation and reinforcement of ‘brand image’ or ‘brand loyalty’
- directing the development and implementation of strategies to build and maintain an organisation’s image and reputation with its customers, investors and the wider public
Occupations in this group:
（1）131112 SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the sales and marketing activities within an organisation.
ICT Business Development Managers are excluded from this occupation. ICT Business Development Managers are included in Unit Group 2252 ICT Sales Professionals, in Occupation 225212 ICT Business Development Manager.
Specialisations: Business Development Manager、Market Research Manager
（2）131113 ADVERTISING MANAGER
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the advertising activities within an organisation.
（3）131114 PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGER
Alternative Titles: Communications Manager、Corporate Affairs Manager、Corporate Relations Manager、PR Manager、Public Affairs Manager
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the public relations activities within an organisation.
Specialisations: Community Relations Manager、External Relations Manager、Media Relations Manager
Please follow the link below for FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you want to know more about Australian visa, you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!
Address: 6/13 Bridge St Epping NSW 2121
Tel: 02-8203 2999
Facebook: Aussie Immigration Services